Saturday, October 9, 2010

Sunday

i'm suppose to work on my radio program,
Unfortunately my house is too noisy to record, i need a private quiet moment so bad~
It's ok, maybe i should record it when the sem starts.

My life turns more miserable after i get my own car,
why is it so?
So it's Sunday, i should get some rest instead of stressing myself.
I must know that this could be my last day resting in this sem break since my job start from tomolo till 17th october.

Being very honest,
I'm kinda worry about driving there alone.
i never been there before,
not really familiar with the road either,
and i'm not sure whether i can handle any "lost" adventure after working for 8hours.

Okay, maybe i should admit that i have made a wrong decision to take this job.
But i hv to face the problem anyway.It's just the matter of time, right?
I will defeat it.Amen.

It's have been few days without bf around.
I finally realize i was so dependent on him all these time.
Bad things happen, he's always the first thing that comes into mind.
The kind of "How i wish he is here" feeling attack.
And i was so defeated by my own emotion.

It's not good.
People have to grow,
We can't keep receiving without giving,
Sometimes we must give as well.
The only way to start giving is to stop receiving.

I know it's gonna be super hard.
I know people around me will be worrying about me every single minute,
But,It's ok.
It's okay that i may fall more often than usual people,
But when i arises i know things better coz i practice it more than anyone else.=)
Let's pray for tomolo work!

Here's some pictures of cg outing at ss14. We purposely take take opportunity to hv Bakuteh when chelsea is not around!hahaha...

Wow~

The pretties~

Itatakimas!


Cheryl seems worrying about the rice wont be enough for her.LOL..(Dun beat me Cheryl.=p)

Myammar Ah Liang

I'm ready to give Eric half of the rice since it suite his size!hahah...

Take a closer look at tis. Yummy~

All these pictures is taken by Canon tx1. I'm pretty satisfy with the clarity itself,
but i do hope that it can do a better job in color composition.


2 comments:

  1. I wan to buy a camera!!! joey, dont scare.l.u are ady better thn me...my driving aso super noob!!!

    ReplyDelete
  2. buy canon tx9! let's learn together carmen*hugssss*

    ReplyDelete