Tuesday, October 12, 2010

Rejoice

Day 2 is 100% opposite with day1.
I finally take the right path to my working place and manage to go back without getting lost as well.
This is the biggest success for this week so far!hahaha...
Giant is kinda quiet today, but i'm able to make some sales at last=)
Supervisor praised me for my selling performance and promise to recommend me more job in the future. So my next job would probably be Microsoft promoter 120ringgit for Daily basis=)
hehe~~~

The last good news is FINALLY my bf is coming back to Malaysia!!!!!hehe~~
So eventually the puzzle is fixing into the right place, i'm looking forward to the masterpiece. ^^

So here's some quick snap after i work.

This is my work time makeup. BB cream is the best foundation after all.^^

Florescent setup make me look bit yellowish. But it's kinda cool right?




No comments:

Post a Comment