Thursday, October 28, 2010

Do not worry

I had a lot lately,
It's all about of my desire on having something,
Phone, camera, movies, shopping...
Not to mention the stress of 988 stuff and Assignments.. and my endless illness.

I feel insecure and hollow inside of me,
why?
Because i'm letting all these material stuff constantly having me, erodes me, and eventually DESTROY me(what i mean is mentally). I'm glad that i'm able to realize this b4 it's too late.
Heng's preaching is an answer for me,
i have been worrying about so many things in life,
i want them so badly till i almost abandon God, the one who gives me everything.

God is not against us having Money,
But He's against us letting Money having us.

Do not worry
Matthew 6:25-26
Therefore i tell you, do not worry about your life,
what you will eat or drink; or about your body, what you will wear. Is not life more important than food, and the body more important than clothes?
Look at the birds of the air; they do not sow or reap or store away in barns, and your heavenly father feeds them. Are you not much valuable than they?

Matthew 6:31-33
So, do not worry, saying, "what shall we eat" or "what shall we drink" or "what shall we wear",
For the pagans run after all these things, and your heavenly father knows that you need them. But seek the kingdom and his righteousness, and all these things will be given to you as well,.

These words of God is my mentor,
I found peace and i think i know what to do now=)
Hallelujah!

No comments:

Post a Comment