Thursday, October 7, 2010

7/10

First day without you,
seriously insecure but i'm fine. Guess it's time to be independent then=)
OK, here's the story.
i woke up 9o'clock in the morning.
Get myself dress up,
make sure i hv a breakfast to provide enough energy to deal with fear and chaos.
Why do i say so?
Well, if u know me well.
i'm a terrible driver.
For ten times i drive, 9 times i will get lost in somewhere, not to mention my driving skill T.T~
I pray hard b4 i drive.
Thank God i reached the destination on time and found a perfect car park(with the help of gps).
Maybe u will think that is no big deal since i hv GPS for guidance.

Again, if u know me well,
i'm a person who can still get lost somewhere though i hv technology help.
The interview section is smooth
And my boss actually change the working time from 11-9pm to 11-8pm
Means i can leave earlier without worrying my safety to drive in late night.PTL!!!!

After the interview, the next stop will be P1wimax HQ located at jalan Templer.
I'm suppose to terminate the package 2months ago since i hv moved back to Rawang.
But i was too naive that i thought P1 will terminate me if i'm not paying the bill.=.="
I was lucky enough to hv a caring bf that remind me during our conversation in phone.
Or else i will still be charging for no reason! Bad news is i receive a bill that cost me RM178 for 2 months payment day after that.How great~
I have called the hotline, the officer said that the only way to stop the bill n terminate the package is to go to their HQ, fill in the termination form and they will activate the termination immediately. How "GREAT"?!

Here's the best part!
The P1 consultant inform me that they WONT CHARGE me for the past two months except the remaining days that i hv used the internet! Omg, means i dun hv to pay for nothing!Yeah!!!!
So all together i juz hv to pay RM89 to settle everything!hehe...happy me~

So i went to Vern's house to practice guitar with Eric.
Not much of learning since i reached his house kinda late, It's time for cg ady.
We have our dinner at Orange as always and i hv a great time with God!

Conclusion: Today is tiring, adventurous, exciting and missing(bf at Hong Kong).
Let's end it here and wishing for the better tomolo=)
bb~




No comments:

Post a Comment