Monday, October 11, 2010

Bad day, but i'm still grateful.

Day 1 is like in hell,
My daily income is only 80ringgit and I spend nearly 20 ringgit for my food, toll and petrol fees.
It's definitely not a good pay.
I should hv listen to my bf and mom.
This is the first mistake.
Second,
I lost again. Thank to gps i manage to go back by NKVE highway.
Which mean the effort of my mom bringing me all the way to Kota Damansara yesterday is WASTED.
I felt so terrible for it. Mom i'm so sorry i upset u. I should hv listen to u.
Now i'm putting myself n you in such situation. It was my bad.

My mood is really bad when i reached home.
And here comes the angel's call----Carmen.

Dear Heavenly father,
Thank you for sending Carmen to comfort me,
She really enlighten me alot.
Looking back at my life without you,
It is truly a mess.
I do remember how u save a wrecked like me.
I know you allow things to happen for a purpose.
I won't be upsetting about bad stuff in my life anymore,
Instead i will learn how to be grateful of every challenges u gave.
Coz failure make me grow.
Thank you for sending angels in my life every time i feel like giving up.
I love W26!
Amen!!!

So i'm rejoiced! Ready to fight back Joey=)


No comments:

Post a Comment