Thursday, October 21, 2010

A bf full of surprises?

This post is might provoke jealousy, watch out.LOL*kidding*This is more to sharing~~~
Remember i mention about bf leaving me with no sms, phone calls and fb for his 7 days Hong Kong trip? That's was so....HARSH!!!

Well lucky that he brought back something to mend my wound.hehe...
He actually prank me by saying that no time to buy me any souvenir and coming back late.
Guess what now?
SURPRISE!!! i received so many presents and he came back one day b4 class started so that we could spend some time together^^
Baby, you are the best!!!

A bf full of surprise is always what every girls wanted.
I wouldn't say "good man extinct" such a word, in fact they are not many.
That's why we are so obsessed with all the Vampires love story,
Just because they portray our dream man.
So it's kind of like fulfilling our needs in virtual world.
The probabilities of you bumps into a good man and falls on him at the same time is as hard as getting Edward Cullen in real life.
Sometimes, we just wonder how great if my bf can bla bla bla bla bla...(bet you think of that!coz i used do it all the time....lol)

I have some favourite phrase from my pastor:

"Instead of striving to get a perfect partner, why not we strive to be the perfect partner?"

Anyone who loves you will not say: "if you love me, please do this for me"
Coz He/she will say:"i love you, that's why i do this for you." and that's true love.

So start from today, why not we be grateful of what we have?
Instead of asking, why not we give?
LOVE THE MAN U CHOOSE, AND HE WILL RECIPROCATE YOUR LOVE.
Trust me^^

I wanted to share the pictures of my souvenirs here so badly!!T.T
Too bad i don't have a camera with me, neither a camera phone. I should get a better phone~~~
Promise to share the pictures once i got a new camera phone^^hehe...

No comments:

Post a Comment