Saturday, October 9, 2010

算了,不驾车了。

Juz back from church.
i reached home 11pm sharp.
Try to write something positive but all's wipe out by the "LOST"
My mood is complicated now,
confidence is challenged.

Just now i was still so cheerful after service.
I thought the sermon would be an answer from God.
As the preacher said success gain by levels.
God gives us all we hv to be successful.
But look at me now, So dumb. So discouraged.


Dear heavenly Father, please give me a way of escape,
i hv been drowning in this matter for quite some time,
the fear of driving at night is taken over me,
Is it a challenge that you want me to face?
If it is so, pls provide me a solution, give me the wisdom to deal with my problem.

God father,
i pray that i will have a better sense of direction,
when i drive, i will drive with great caution and patient,
i will recognize each road that i hv taken, i will be an overcomer!
Also i pray that u will change me inside out, i would be able to be more independent so that my mum won't have to worry about me anymore.

And i uphold all my prayers in your mighty hand Lord,
In Jesus name i pray,
AMEN.

No comments:

Post a Comment