Thursday, January 20, 2011

Fruitful day!!!

Happy Thaipusam!!!!!
wuhoo!!!!
What a nice and delightful holiday to spend with family.
So how's ur holiday ya?
New year is coming and my 21th birthday as well...hohoho...
I'm pretty sure many of you went shopping for clothes and groceries,
make sure you look good and eat well during this prosperous festival.

For the previous years,
my birthday is always the day that people busy for new year preparation, holiday, or even one day b4 new year.
Sad to say i always being ignore.
and I hv been longing for a huge birthday party ever since i was young.
However, i didn't plan to hv one for my 21th birthday.
Somehow party is not that matters anymore.
Probably because i was too much to work on lately or i'm aging? outdated?
haha...i hv no idea.
But i do wish to hv a small celebration with my frens and family.
I wanna hv a memorable one.
For me, relationship is above all things else.
I wanna spend my 21th with people that i love and with GOD^^
it's the first year of birthday after converted.
Jesus said as we accept Christ, we are new born.
In reality, this is my 21th birthday.
In god's kingdom, i'm only one years old!hahah...how cool huh?

i hv alot going on lately,
thank God for rejoicing me, restoring power in me, and kept me motivated all the time.
I believe you will blessed me with a super duper memorable birthday!!!
AMEN!!!!






No comments:

Post a Comment