Thursday, January 27, 2011

Only you know me the best

Frens...
Family...
study.....
work.....
church....

So many things happen lately,
Problems comes one after another,
There's never ending challenges in my life.
i'm almost at the verge of breaking down,
physically and mentally.
My life is like roller coaster everyday.
I'm not surprise one day i will die of car accident, heart attack, or over stress.

Recently,
My life has fell into a pattern,
It's like a working machine.
APART from work,
still it's work.
Of course i do hv emotions,
Somehow i dun hv much time to even feel sad or angry abt something.
I'm juz doing my part.
i tell myself,
No matter how hard it is, this is to glorify your name Lord.

It's usual that
People often has different perception
but we cant favor everyone,
somehow we have to stand strong and be honest with our feelings
I did try my very best to talk things out,
I hv did my part father,
the rest is up to you.

After so many things happen in life,
i barely trust in anyone,
and barely believes that there's someone who i can trust or understand me.
Ppl fails you,
but God will never.
He know me the best^^


No comments:

Post a Comment