Monday, January 17, 2011

First day

hmm...First day of new sem today.
I feel completely different.
shameful to say that i feel excited like a primary school kid,
Trying hard to hide my excitement and insecurity behind my smiling face.hehe...

Maybe it's the sem that i'm single after all these while?
It's better than i thought actually,
I used to read and listen to songs in university.
Instead of walking around n chit-chatting wit frens,
i enjoy having some alone moment reading book and dwell in the melodious music from my ear phone.
It's peaceful.
Well, maybe it looks kinda emo for some people.
I hv to agree with you guys as well,
but i do talk to my frens when i think i behave overly emo.LOL

i hv a great day with sports, book and traffic jam.
why is there no music?
Coz.... i dun hv any player with me now?
i used to listen songs in my phone but not until i change my phone to a touch screen phone.
The battery drys out pretty fast.
So i guess it's the time for me to buy a music player.
Guess what comes out from my mind?
MP3!!!
HAHAHA...
i know i'm ancient k?
i know as a youngster, i should think of ipod.
But why should i desire for something that i cant even afford it?
After all, i'm juz being realistic.

So...hmm....
i think i will buy an mp3 as my 21th birthday present for myself!
Cool?(pls say yes!)haha...


No comments:

Post a Comment