Sunday, January 16, 2011

It's sunday^^

SUNDAY SUNDAY!
Today will be my day with books and bible with some peaceful songs.
After a conversation with Carmen last night.
I have answers in my heart.
I'm glad that it wasn't too late for me to know and repent.
I'm glad that because of my faithfulness, i found the answers from God.

It has been some time i draw away from God,
being emotional and blinded by the stressful things in life.
Being tired to serve God,
Being stubborn to hear God,
Being shameful to seek God.

Father God,
I'm sorry,
i wanna repent.
I believe as i repent, you will once again touches my life.
It's doesn't matter that people fails me,
It's doesn't matter that i'm not perfect,
No one is perfect,
I'm not being perfect to impress people,
I'm doing all these to my heavenly father.
And it shouldn't be tiring.
It shouldn't be a burden.
Coz father, you will never judge me,
You see my heart better than anyone else.
I should be proud to carry your name and made in the image of your holiness.

Father
Thank you for your salvation
Thank you for always be there for me
Thank you for sending wonderful people around me,
support me, back me up, encourage me
when i'm
broken down, shattered apart, and lost in direction.
I can never comprehend your love to me.
I love you Jesus.

Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment