Saturday, September 11, 2010

Money

It's kinda hard to contact me lately coz my phone almost reaches the last stage of his lifespan.*sayangnya~* He is only two years old, so young, so innocent but just destroyed on my hand. i'm so sorry, sony erisson k770i!! i will miss you, pls rest in peace~ T.T

Sony errisson is such a good phone! i hv dropped him into toilet's bowl, threw and banged him on the hard mosaic floor, ruthlessly inflicted all the scratches and fracture on it. Still he can hold on for this long is really impressive.

Somehow, for this moment, i do need a new phone. Well maybe you may think it will probably be the next victim, i hv no guarantee. Though i may not destroy it, yet there's high chance that i will lose it.Two years is the longest lifespan for all the phone that i hv used.

I'm stuck in the dilemma for quite some times. Whether to buy a sophisticated one, or phone that serve you basic functions like calling and texting...Argh~~~~~~~~Camera is a necessity for me! I cant stop capturing memorable scene in my life, not to say only vacation or special occasion, even camwhore is memorable for me!LOL...

God, i need a financial breakthrough, i need some freelance SO~~~~BADLY.
There's so many things i desired lately:
-camera(dslr would be nice=])
-a phone with GPS function
-exquisite watch
-some clothes and make-up is always wanted.=p

*money money money, pls come to me *






No comments:

Post a Comment