Friday, September 10, 2010

Newie~~~~

Wuhoo!!!Here comes my new blog!
Friends, i hv deleted my older blog due to the disorganized post, random stalkers and most importantly,it's OLD and NEGATIVE. T.T~~

So, i hope this would be a new beginning, new blog, new me=]
After running for a long and tiring life marathon, i'm completely restored and healed.
2010 is never an easy year for me,
Studies, 988homework, sickness, friends, family and everything that drives me nuts~~~
Somehow i'm lucky enough to overcome all these.PTL!!!

Here's what i'm going through in the year of 2010.(only limited to positive stuff.lol...XD~~~)
-Shortlisted in 988 UDJ program
-Joined City Harvest Church
-Get a new car(viva.hehe~~)
-Moved back to my motherland-Rawang

And this is the website that u can listen to my radio program:
Feel free to comment and vote for me by clicking on the stars below the audio file if you like it.

well, since it's the first post and i should be stuying now*guilty look*, so i will just end it here. Oh ya, never forget to :
*WISH ALL MY FRIENDS SCORE WELL IN THE FINAL!!!!*
B~






2 comments:

  1. Joey, new life, new beginning and everyday in Christ we are new!!!! PTL!! ( we are same family, w26 and also viva family~~~~)

    ReplyDelete
  2. lol....thz carmen.yeah!we r family=]
    Glad to be part of it!

    ReplyDelete