Tuesday, September 28, 2010

Dj Dream

Yeah~~just back from Melaka!
What a nice trip!
I was pampered with Melaka lok lok, Muar ikan bakar and chicken rice ball! Not to mention the famous Nyonya food there! It's AWESOME!!!
So end up my fat fat tummy and round round face reveal after the trip!T.T
It's the sign of "Diet call".

After the "escape" trip, it's time to face the reality-影视博物馆episode3.
I'm suppose to pass up the third episode end of this month, means i hv two days for it...ARGH~~~
God, pls take away my lazy cell. They are way too active lately~~~

盈盈 & ah晨(same name with me.hehe...)

Being a Dj is not easy at all.
There's so many homework u hv to do before u speak to the mic.

1) PICK A TOPIC
2) DO RESEARCH
3) WRITE A BRIEF SCRIPT
4) TEST ON MIC
5) PREPARE COMMERCIAL, OPENING, AND SONGS
6) EDIT THE RECORDING
7) FINALIZE EVERYTHING
8) CHECK ON THE FORMAT AND CLARITY OF AUDIO
9) SENT

子焉
(sorry abt the black dots. it's my phone problem=p)

Juztin & 俊荣

靓辉

盈盈 & 盈莹 hehe...both oso potential!LOL..


I hv been slacking and doubting my capabilities in being a DJ for the past few months.
Sometimes, i wonder why i'm shortlisted?
I dun even think i'm good enough.
That's it! Voices from the devil.
We always not good enough,
We don't deserve,
We cant handle it,
Why should we being so harsh to ourselves?

Sometimes, what we hv to do is JUST BELIEVE.
Believe that there's a reason why we are here.
Believe that everyone has his task to accomplish.
Believe that we are worthy after all.
人,总要“信”。
And i call it FAITH.=)


No comments:

Post a Comment