Monday, August 22, 2011

NO!!!

You call it fat? I call it unhealthy.

You know, weight can be a life or death matter for a girl.
I gained some weight lately and it makes me upset every time i look at the mirror.
Being very honest, i know i'm lucky enough to born naturally thin but girls will never feel enough for their body shape. I'm not sure whether it's the media effect or it's just part of the woman's nature. But things like this can upset me.

Too much of Macdonaldsssssss?

Also, i feel kinda unhealthy lately. My body is giving me lots of warning signal and they are like groaning in pain. I feel like an old lady when i'm walking on stairs and i get tired really fast.Pretty sure most of the girls feel that way too. So I should do something before it's too late.
Eat like the pizza;)

MY PLAN IS EAT LOTS OF FRUITS & EXERCISE REGULARLY!!!
The thing is i'm not a very discipline person and that make most of my diet plan failed.
I was once a chubby girl. So it terrifies me when i gained weight. However, i can also lose weight easily. How? I have very weak body and i get sick quite often. Mc once a month is inevitable. Don't get me wrong coz nobody would like to fall sick just to lose weight.


But this time, i hope i can lose weight in a healthy way. I'M SICK OF GETTING SICK!! So instead of cut off the diet, i choose to maintain a healthy diet.

"Obesity starts when you stop mind about your body image. " I always remind myself that.

No comments:

Post a Comment