Thursday, August 4, 2011

Burn Out

I have been through so so much lately.
I have seen fake faces, selfish and ignorant people.
Sad to say that, we are just human and we are not perfect.
I have to admit that i'm not a very strong girl after all.
Instead, i think i'm pretty weak internally.

Sometimes you just get disappointed with many many things in life and giving up seems so much easier. You might be thinking: Why i wanna make my life so miserable? Isn't it easier without all the unrealistic/super ambitious dream?

5 comments:

  1. We all have our own life to pursue, our own kind of dream to be weaving. And we all have some power to make wishes come true, as long as we keep believing.

    - Louisa May Alcott

    ReplyDelete
  2. The imperfections of human is a good way for us to understand ourselves better sweetie. Cheers.. Don't worry.. No dream is ever too ambitious or too impossible, but every dream comes with infinite possibilities. =) You're doing a good job, keep hanging on, things will be great! Jia you! 'm behind u!

    ReplyDelete
  3. Wow David, your respond speed surprise me!Thank you so much. I never expect any encouragement from an abandoned blog.haha...

    Appreciated^^

    ReplyDelete
  4. This comment has been removed by the author.

    ReplyDelete
  5. Sorry for the late reply.. haha!
    Well, I'm not really those who will keep responding, as I prefer to just stood by and observe.. =) Jia you there =)
    When you think that the world is all against you, you still have me to support you~

    ReplyDelete