Wednesday, December 22, 2010

Workshop, Exam, Sickness and Church





Wuhoo~~~Finally i can hv some rest after a hectic week.
I miss facebook, i miss msn i miss my blog so so............ much!!!!

Okay, just a recap of what i have done for this week.
17th Dec- Exam & Church Production
18th Dec-De tv Workshop & sick
19th Dec-De tv Workshop & sick
20th Dec-De tv Workshop & sick
21th Dec- Guardian Angel dinner

The workshop is really challenging and inspiring as well.
I learnt a lot through the workshop, it's the first time i felt so certain with my aim.
It's tough and tiring journey but i'm glad that i hv a perfect start-up for it^^
Thank you so much to all my frens who left me msg in phone, in msn, in fb in whatsoever channel, i really appreciate your concern and i love u guys so so much! MUAX MUAX!!!!

So the following will be photos time^^

MJ

jane jane


SISTERS^^

Hollie, Vince & Zhi Xian

Do we look alike? Both of us think we hv so many similarities! i think she looks like 林熙雷. Damn pretty right?^^

Super model zhi xian & Jane




No comments:

Post a Comment