Monday, December 6, 2010

散散心 wee~~~~

For the last few days,
i hv watched 3 movies, 2 sushi king meal, Sunway snowflakes,and $ starbucks.
How spendthrift *.* wee~~~

Here's some photos to share:

An outing with my bakuteh buddy and his frens, Eric, tzien, ps, jack and bla bla bla. Eric TREAT me My favourite Snowflakes!!!!! Look at his act cute face=.=*beh tahan*

I bring my mama n cute sis to One utama to watch 3D Repunzel! Look at the lovely Christmas decoration at 1UTAMA! The christmas atmosphere is so strong till u thought you were at oversea!!! I think it's so much better than the Curve and KLCC. ^^

Let's SUSHI~~~
Mama n sis luv~~~~ sushi. Out of 10 times we went to shopping mall, 9 times we will hv sushi.
My sis enjoy looking at the rotating sushi. *Cutest!*

An awesome day with Nic. He claims himself as Baby Milo or Paul Frank's fren, coz they are the same species.LOL..*June n carmen, u guys ffk me la! Thx God we hv starbuck!! Dun envy ya=p*

For the last whole week, it's the time i spend the most with my family and frens.
I realize that i have been holding on relationship that will never work out and stuck there for too long. It's time to let go. It's time to catch up on things that are precious to me, my family and my frens. I'm so sorry that I often take their love for granted, believing that they will always be there when i need them. i want to apologize to all my frens who are reading this post, Sorry.

NOW, it's the time to put u guys at the first place. Thank for always be there for me when i need u guys. I love all of u, including my beloved family=)

Best regard, LOVE^^

No comments:

Post a Comment