Friday, November 5, 2010

Mood theory

Life is full with ups and downs,
To be honest, these few days aren't good.
I try to keep the bad stuff out of my mind but things juz keeps coming one after another.
So what do i do to chill myself?
I watch How i met your mother? It's a sitcom, funny and positive.
This comedy is the best entertainment for me at this moment.

The other things i do to chill myself like going for macdonald ice-cream and online there but end up i'm not that happy with the air con and food prices.Ish~~

I would say that best solution to make girls happy is doing a facial while listening to your favourite music. Doesn't matter you are not a music man, everyone has their favourite one. Everyone has a song of their story. Juz relax and dwell in the sweetness of music, all your worries and frustration will be taken away=)


This video do cheer me up^^ enjoy~


Worry and frustration doesn't help in things, but a fresh mind and good mood can prepare you for more challenges. Lets' take some time pamper yourself, doing something that you like when you are not in a mood^^

No comments:

Post a Comment