Thursday, November 18, 2010

God is a healer.

It has been few days suffering from imbalance emotion,
Thank God i feel better today.
I begin to see the truth of everything,
begin to accept and believe that something better is waiting for me.
Truly grateful to hv such a wonderful godly family that always be there for me, support me, encourage me every time i hv any difficulties in life.

Corinthian 10:13
No temptation has overtaken you except such as is common to man;
but God is faithful,
who will not allow you to be tempted beyond what you are able,
but with the temptation will also make the way of escape,
that you may be able to bear it.

If God let this to happen,
means he's sure that i can take it.
And i hv faith in him that he will heal me and renew me inside out.
Amen!


No comments:

Post a Comment