Friday, February 3, 2012

Knowing Who you are.

It has been some time i didn't blog.
I probably too busy with hectic schedule and having fun with conversation rather than typing it out word by word. I abandoned the beauty of documenting my life and i'm so sorry to myself.
The world is full of temptation. Opportunities are everywhere, just the moment you think you got something, actually you lost yourself.

Upon chasing opportunities and desired goal, I have no time to sit down and read or write about anything. If i refer my life pattern as an account, it would be all debit and no credit.
I have been working, studying, socializing. I am having so much fun.

However, when the fun stays longer, you forgot why you are doing it. (Hope you understand what i mean)Living in the city full of entertainments, interesting people and being in the broadcast world is easy to lost yourself. In my case YES. i almost lost the passion in hosting.

Sometimes, we just have to pace down and nurtured ourselves with some peaceful moments. Do something beneficial to yourself. Reduce Clubbing, yam chaing, and non stop dating could give you more time to develop yourself. No doubts, it will be difficult in the beginning, but as time goes you will realize that you gained more than what you lose.

All of the sudden, an unpleasant incident came into my life and it messes the busy daily routine i used to have. It is like a strong collision and it breaks everything apart. Of course it was a painful experience. But it makes me think ALOT.

I appreciate every bitterness in life because it makes me grow.
This is my favorite quote:
"要看到彩虹,就得忍受雨天。"

No comments:

Post a Comment