Sunday, March 27, 2011

SUNDAY

it's a sunny SUNDAY!!! Wuhoo~~~
I love it!
So what do i do during weekends?
i hv my starbucks and some reading moment.
It was awesome^^

As u know, i love reading<3<3<3
It kept me inspiring and temporarily separated from the hectic, busy life.
Life is tough lately, lots of things happen.
Japan tsunami, Myanmar earthquakes, many life's lost.
Something comes into my mind just now.
What i wanna do before the world ends?
I believe everyone will thought of this question, but how serious you look into this matter?

"what u wanna accomplish b4 u die?"
As for me, i'm a believer.
i wish i can do more for others.
i wish that people can get salvation from God.
So that i can meet them in heaven.
Especially for the people that i love.
Deep inside i know that this cant be done in a forceful way, but i will pray for u, my love ones=)

When the day is near, everyone will be thinking what i wanna achieve b4 i die,
but why don't we put it in this way,
instead of thinking about what we wanna achieve, think about what we can do for others.
Spread love,
Together, we can be stronger=)


No comments:

Post a Comment